|Book:||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Board:||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Chapters Name:||Neha’s Alarm Clock|
Neha’s Alarm Clock | Class 4 English | NCERT Books Solutions
QUESTIONS FROM TEXTBOOK SOLVED
Reading is Fun
Tick (Right) the correct answer-
1. What time did Neha’s clock ring every morning?
2. What did the birds say?
3. What is inside you that makes you get up at the same time everyday?
4. Put the letters in the right order. One has been done for you.
ilesm smile norming morning mrala alarm
edorns snored ocklc clock wodwin window
Let’s Listen and Talk
1. Listen to the sounds around you when you are on your way to school. Discuss with your friend the sounds that you heard. List them here-
Ans. Do yourself.
2. If there is no clock in the house to wake you in the morning, how will you wake up?
Ans. Will you continue to sleep or … I will wake up on my own.
3. What are the different ways of knowing the time during the day?
• Wrist watch • Wall clock
• Certain programme on Television • Mobile phone .
Find the hidden words
mother, birds, clock, alarm, happy, morning, holiday, hungry, Sunday
Ans. Pronounce them clearly.
1. Who said these words and to whom?
2. Use the help box to fill in the blanks –
3. Look at the pictures below and complete the following paragraph. You will need these words
pulled out inside called out behind under
Ans. Yesterday, I lost a book. I looked for it everywhere.
I looked behind a door.
I looked inside a cupboard.
I looked under a bed
I could not find it anywhere. Then, I called out
me. I asked him to look for my book. He pulled out
1. Here is a word, clock. Write down words relating to clock.
Here is a word, morning. Now write down words related to it
No responses yet